TNT: 1D aerodynamic solver developed by GESTE Engineering
- Prediction of the unsteady compressible air flow induced by low- or high-speed vehicle in railway and road tunnels of complex geometry
- Computation and control of smoke propagation in tunnel fires under vehicle transit and forced ventilation conditions; simulation of passenger evacuation
TunClim: 2x1D thermodynamic solver developed by GESTE Engineering
- Prediction of the long term unsteady evolution of the air and rock temperature for long underground infrastructures
- Taking into account vehicle circulation, air humidity, local heat sources and sinks, as well as heating/cooling systems
NSMB-TNT: 3D aerodynamic solver developed by GESTE Engineering
- 3D (NSMB) and 1D (TNT) aerodynamic solvers dynamically coupled for the simulation of fire in long tunnels
- Simulation of the aerodynamic fields in the tunnel by reproducing in 3D the near flow field and in 1D the distant flow field.
Fluent, StarCCM (commercial solvers), FDS (open source solver), NSMB ( internal solver)
- 3D numerical solvers for complex unsteady and compressible fluid dynamic problems
- Numerical simulations of complex turbulent fluid-flows and analysis of the results.